Here’s another TasteSetters recipe idea you can cook for Eid al-Adha!
Here’s another TasteSetters recipe idea you can cook for Eid al-Adha! Create the perfect fusion of Italian and Filipino flavors when you make this unique and savory Osso Buco. Learn how to make this here:
Ingredients: 5 pcs beef shank
½ cup all purpose flour
2 tbsp unsalted butter
3 tbsp La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pork Bone Soup
1 cup water
½ tsp McCormick Iodized Salt
¼ tsp McCormick Black Pepper Ground
1 tbsp McCormick Parsley Flakes
4 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp white sugar
1 tbsp McCormick Turmeric Ground
¼ cup Clara Olé Bechamel White Sauce
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
How to cook:
1. Make several cuts on the edge of the beef shank to avoid curling. Dust lightly with all purpose flour.
2. Melt butter in a medium sauce pan and cook the beef shank until brown on the outside. Set aside.
3. Add about 1/4 of the pork stock and reduce heat to low. Put back the beef shank and continue to cook for 30 to 45 minutes. Add pork stock to if needed to keep the meat moist.
4. Once the meat is almost firm but tender, add all remaining ingredients to let the meat absorb the seasonings.
5. Transfer the meat to a warmed platter and gently drizzle a few tablespoons of the reduced sauce on top. Serve while hot.
SYSU International, Inc.
145 Panay Ave. Quezon City 1008